2017 White Lacquer 360cm Standard Modular Kitchen Cabinet (OP17-L01)
|FOB Price:||US $1,879-2,625 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,879-2,625/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/ Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: OP17-L01
- Carcase Material: Particleboard
- Table Material: Acrylic
- Style: Linear Style
- Color: White
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Door Finish: Lacquer&Melamine
- Environmental: Standard E0 E1
- Transport Package: Paper Box with Plywood
- Origin: China Guangzhou
- Feature: Modern
- Door Material: MDF
- Drawer Guide Rail Kind: Hidden Drawer
- Fixed: Fixed
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, SGS, RoHS, CCC
- Condition: New
- Hardware Fittings: Blum, Suspa, Hettich
- Trademark: OPPEIN
- Specification: E1 Eco-friendly Materials Standard
- HS Code: 9403400090
Kitchen Cabinet Parameters:
|Door Finish||Lacquer & Melamine|
|Door Size||Solid wood, PVC, Lacquer, Acrylic, HPL, Wood veneer, Laminate|
|Other Countertop||Quartz stone|
|Hardware||Blum,SUSPA, HETTICH, soft closing hinges and drawer slides, exqusite knobs, handles, and shelf pins.|
|Appliance(optional)||Oven,Range Hood,Cooktop;Sink,pull-out basket.|
OPPEIN usually uses two methods for kitchen cabinet packing. One is RTA (Ready to assemble) and the other is fully assembled. As to the glass and countertops, we use cartons for packing and reinforce them with wooden frames to avoid breakage in transit.
RTA (Ready to assemble) Packing Procedure:
1. After production and inspection of kitchen cabinets, they will be packed in cartons next. First of all, foamed plastics are placed at the bottom of the carton ready for panels packing.
2. And then, every panel in cartons is separately lined with EPE foam sheets and air bubble films.
3. After finishing that, foamed plastics are placed at the top of carton to ensure that panels are wrapped very well.
4. Concerning the packing of the glass and countertops, OPPEIN packs them to a carton that is covered with wooden frames. This is particularly important for preventing countertop and glass from breakage during shipment.
5. Without wooden frames, OPPEIN panels in cartons will be bound with rope externally.
6. Every client who bought OPPEIN cabinetry products has a contract number for his order. This contract number and product name will be marked on the outside of each carton before shipment.
7. The regular strong seaworthy Packing is done.
8. Finally, pre-packaged cartons will be unloaded onto the warehouse waiting for shipment.
1. What's the quality of OPPEIN products like?
We apply advanced manufacturing management system, including OPPEIN design and order processing software and ERP system, to assure product quality and competitive cost. OPPEIN cabinets are better quality than most others in their price range. One good way to check the quality is to go to OPPEIN and look carefully at the demonstration kitchens in the showroom.
2. What is the lead time of OPPEIN products?
Delivery time varies from 15 to 45 days according to the different materials of cabinetry. With 10, 000 employees and 125 acres manufacture center that houses advanced production equipment(HOMAG® From Germany), every year, more than 600, 000 sets of kitchen cabinets, 200, 000 wardrobes, 100, 000 bathroom cabinets and 250, 000 interior doors turn out by OPPEIN.
3. How about the after service of OPPEIN products?
Generally, customer often demands the QC to check our goods when we are going to ship. In case of the customer receives shipment and finds some quality problem, we will accept a claim if it is our responsibility.
4. How about installation?
First,we will provide the installation to help you install the kitchen.Second,we have installers in many countries.As one as you buy received our kitchen,we will give the contact information of local installers.
4. How many cabinets in this kitchen?
There are 8 cabinets, lots of pannels and 5 drawers mainly in this modular kitchen cabinet.Also,there are high quality hardware just like Blum,Hettich,Suspa.
Send us an inquiry and we will contact you soon!